Twizzler Time

Well, its that time again, haha, twizzler time!!! Well, it doesn't taste that great but the texture is superb. I don't know what it is about them but I'm pretty much addicted to eating them, hehe,*trying to clarify that I eat them rather than anything else*. Ok, so heres a joke, hehe, you'll laugh your sphinkter off. Ok, Ok, I'll get on with it, ok, so, why is the sky blue?*chuckle*........................................................................................................
Its because Twizzlers took all the fricken red, hehe!!!! Anyway, I apologize for not posting, I've been caught up with lots of college work. There's only one type of college textbook and that is expensive--sheesh!!!After the beginning of this quarter my bill was higher than Mount Everest!!! Go Twizzlers!!!!!!
Strawberry TWIZZLERS Twists

No comments:

Post a Comment