Business Personality Profile

I usually see myself as organized, resourceful, and future oriented. My day to day activities are focused on graduating. My lifestyle appreciates learning, hard work, and monetary success. Developing computer software and creating websites are personal areas of interest. I like the intellectual challenge and creative possibilities of computer languages such as Python. I run various Linux operating systems and fully support open-source projects.
 I believe software needs to be shared along with various information and knowledge that should be free and easily accessible to the public. Apple, as a corporation, lies to the consumer, manufactures overseas, and profits off stolen software; regardless, I use their iPhone.
I’m an honest and trustworthy person, like Abraham Lincoln. The QR code was custom made and reflects my involvement in various aspects of the internet and technology.
 Some marketers blatantly target a desperate-to-believe audience through advertisements that include offers to earn one million dollars in a month. I always appreciated the manipulative efforts that went into cheesy advertisements like paid-programming shows. Creative arts play a huge role in my life, I like the talent and timeless nature of Ludwig van Beethoven’s music.


I grew up in New Orleans as a fan of the cities football team and have childhood memories of watching football with my family. The cup of coffee represents a vital part of my morning ritual which is never complete without java. Working at a coffee shop has only strengthened this routine. This collage demonstrates how I see my personality. The various images represent areas of personal interest and come together to create a single image that reflects my individual lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment