2 Special Marketing Events

The 1st Event


My marketing event deals with a car dealership that I was at in Texas a while back. I was helping my cousin find a car with no luck. One of the car salesman finally walked up and began telling us about all the cars. We got to a car that my cousin was particularly fond of, but she did not like the price. The salesman performed a trick that he had planned before we even got there. The car was originally 16,999, but before we got there he flipped the 6 to look like a 9, so it read 19,999. When she was deciding on whether she wanted to pay the price, the salesman flipped over the 9 back to a 6. The deal supposedly looked really good, but he didn’t change the price at all. She ended purchasing the car due to the magic trick that the salesman pulled.

The 2nd Marketing Event

My marketing event entails a concert that will be going on tomorrow night, Friday, September 28, 2012. I was listening to 104.1, a popular country radio station around here, one morning and they were talking about Chris Young, a famous country singer, was going to be playing at Rabb’s Steakhouse on Friday. I actually had forgotten about it the first time that I heard about it, but almost every local country radio station was discussing this concert. So after Chris Young’s band manager’s marketing strategy of letting everyone in the local area know about the concert, I will be attending the event and it will probably be sold out.


2 comments:

  1. are you finding it difficult to pay the bills
    feed the family, fuel the car and enjoy life? if you answered yes then a work at home position is for you! we give you the opportunity to earn a real income working from home in a variety of positions. including typing, research, compiling, processing and more you have the freedom to work as many of our positions as you like - working in your own time from home. visit us today for full details on our positions or to register today. your (http://tinyurl.com/3gce3ot) ids (11671)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete