Finals Week

Finals week! Those two words bring up more stress than realizing Obama will probably win again for President of 2012. For finals week its recommended to not do much but keep a sleep schedule tight and try to study as much as possible. My study habits, and those of my colleagues, have always been under harsh criticism from teachers. Teachers say "Don't wait until the night before to start studying... etc..." Well guess what professor? That's exactly how this entire class studies. Which is funny in the short run, until you realize your a classroom with future doctors, lawyers, and politicians.

3 comments:

  1. Cramming is the ONLY way to study, Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already finished my classes, was difficult but the outcomes are very pleasant. Hope you did well in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU WHAT m8>? I WILL Hook you square in the gabber sweere eet too me mum

    ReplyDelete